2009년 4월 20일 월요일

Q7 : What's your worst habit to get rid of ?

To be honest, I haven't had any bad habits until I came to KNUE. :) :) :)
That is sleeping with my ear phones on.
There are some trainees who slam the door at dark night.
But, I'm a very light sleeper so I couldn't fall asleep because of that big noise.
I've tried going to bed with listening to music I like and it helped a lot.
However, I'm afraid it will do a harm for my health, especially for my ear because of the electromagnetic wave.
I want to sleep well without the ear phones on.

댓글 7개:

  1. Angelar~
    It's so bad you can't sleep well because of noise..
    We have to move silently during the night for the other trainees.

    My bad habit is that I can't stop eating if there are some food in front of me!
    I can't stop my arms and hands..
    Sometimes I eat too much at one time.
    That causes I have a big belly..
    I want to get rid of it for my body shape~

    답글삭제
  2. I felt same way like you. It really bothers me that slamming the door at dark night or cleaning a room in early morning in knue dorm.

    My bad habit is I don't talk when I was angry.(I don't know this behavior is a habit) Actually I don't get angry easily but if I get mad I don't speak a word. That makes people feeling uneasy and concern. Thesedays I try to speak when there is some complain.^^

    답글삭제
  3. I also had a bad habit here. Recently, I ate some noodle or chicken at midnight. It become my serious habit. I gain my weight. I didn't exercise at all. I want to get rid of this habit

    답글삭제
  4. Some of the classmates might know my bad habit.
    Crazy driving. I know it's a horrible habit but when I'm sittin in my car I become really excited and even hyper sometimes.

    답글삭제
  5. Hi Angelar,
    I'm hearing a lot of complaints about the noise in the dormitory at night. I feel sorry for you all. Have you thought about using ear plugs to keep out the noise?

    답글삭제
  6. Angelar, I'm likely to be adjusted to KUNE life cycle. Actually, I slept a lot this week, it made me less tired. I hope you fall into sweet sleep, too.

    답글삭제
  7. Hi Angelar,
    I spontaneously raise my arm while I'm sleeping. So, everymorning I've got pain in shoulder and then I need to stretch my body.

    답글삭제