2009년 4월 2일 목요일

Q4 : What are the good reasons to stay single?

I'm worrying about Reggie's homework of writing an outline of argumentary essay.
I think I'll choose the topic about being married or single.
Please tell me about your opinions. Personally, I think getting married is better than single but I ask this question because there are 10 singles in the classrooms. Andy and Ellen, you can tell me some good reasons to get married.

I guess one good reason to stay single is that the toilet seat is always the way I want it. I do not have to worry about my partner leaving the toilet seat up. There won't be little arguments or frustrations about having to put the seat down to go to the restroom.

댓글 4개:

  1. Hi Angelar.
    Maybe I have to conbince myself that being single is good. haha.
    To me being single is to be free.
    You can travel whenever you want and you can spend your time for yourself only.

    답글삭제
  2. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  3. ㅎㅎㅎ
    You already finished Body 2 of your essay. I'll suggest you the last Body.
    Body 1: Toilet seat is always the way I want it
    Body 2: You can travel whenever you want and you can spend your time for yourself only.
    Body 3: You can drink whenever you want to.

    Isn't it si clear? Raggie will compliment you

    답글삭제
  4. Hi Angelar,
    I love your comment about the toilet seat. For me, the best part of being single is that I can do what I want without compromise. I make the choices for everything so that I'm living my life for me, not for someone else. It may be selfish but I wonder why it is that women are always suppose to sacrifice while men get to have what they want all the time...not for me!

    답글삭제