2009년 3월 9일 월요일

one of those days !

I had a really terrible time with making my blog here. I tried and tried about 10 times.
How foolish I am !! Anyhow I finally did it. I think it's one of those days !!!
I hope many good things will happen to me later on.

Can you tell me about your own story of 'one of those days' experience ?

댓글 6개:

  1. Hi Angelar,
    I'm so sorry about the computer problems. You have a blog now so congratulations!
    I had one of those terrible days while traveling through California. I got lost, met rude people and ran out of American currency. Because I was lost and broke, I had to camp by a forest river but when I woke up I found my site was the most beautiful site on my whole trip.

    답글삭제
  2. Hi my lovely sister^^
    When it comes to computer, I had lots of lots of troubles actually. Computer is the hardest friend to be with. Anyway, You`ve done. Congratulations~^^

    답글삭제
  3. Hi Angelar??
    These day I have great but tough days. Maybe you know why.^^
    I met my wonderful roommate here. She is very cute and sometimes funny.
    Today she said like this "nature calls me." when she went to go restroom.
    That really made me laugh.
    And I wish my story make you laugh too.^^
    Have good weekend and see you next week~~!!

    답글삭제
  4. I also had terrible time to post my question.
    I clicked 'save', instead of 'publish' after writing long answer over and over.
    Finally when I found my mistake, it was too late to answer to my question with long and many sentences. So I left a setence answer. ㅠㅠ
    We are hosers.ㅜㅜ
    I'll answer to your next question because this question was due to last week.ㅎㅎ

    답글삭제
  5. I think you are mush better than me.
    I have difficulty in posting here. I totally forgot my ID. So I'm not sure this comment will work well or not.

    답글삭제
  6. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제