2009년 3월 16일 월요일

What is the most effective way to lose weight from your experience ?

One of reaseons I applied for IETTP was to lose weight for 6 months.
I used to eat much snacks at school on regular basis during the cofffee break with my co-works.
Meanwhile I gained a lot. Also I've put on a little weight these days because of all sit and no work-out.
Let me know what the most effective way to lose weight from your experience.
You've never tried because you don't need to ??? Then I envy you !!!

Have a nice week !!

댓글 6개:

  1. Angela!!
    ^--------------^
    I want to lose weight too!!!!!!!
    At first, I thought that this could be a very good opportunity to lose weight!!
    But, I've given 3 meals a day regularly!!
    So, it's very easy to gain weight!!


    When I was a sophomore, I really did exercise hard, and reduced my diet.

    It's very simple thing, but really effective!
    ^-------------------^

    I'd like to do that again, during this course!

    Angela!! But U looks good!
    U don't need to lose Ur weight!
    As I said, U R a hot girl ^---^
    ^-------------------------------^

    답글삭제
  2. Hi, Angela! I always want to gain weight.
    but I couldn't do that.
    The reason is that I am always heavy-laden with care. so, Most people said you can't gain a weight.

    답글삭제
  3. hi, Angelar!!
    I totally understand your mind!! maybe to gain weight is too complicated, it's caused by genetic, eating habit, and environment.
    I also need to lose weight, but it's very hard...it's the hardiest one in my life...
    Also keeping weight is very difficult..
    you can lose weight easily if you skip meals, but...keeping is more difficult, right?
    I suggest that you need to make a long period plan...because if you do it very short time, you can gain weight very easily. Also...changing your food habit..is important.
    I also like eating a lot, it's my eating habit since i was teens. when i was a child, i didn't eat a lot, so i was really skinny, but my eating style was changed after entering middle school...
    So...maybe you can change your eating style in good way!!
    Good luck to you~

    답글삭제
  4. Angelar~ You're not that fat!!!
    I think you worry about your weight too much..
    Anyway, the best way to lose weight is move your body as much as you can.
    It was the most effective way to be thin to me.
    So, let's exercise with me together.
    Because gaining weight is also my problem these days..ㅠㅠ
    See you at the gym!! Fighting!!

    답글삭제
  5. Hi Angelar,
    I'm not a good person to ask about loosing weight but I do think that staying healthy is important. I thinking walking everyday might be good for you. As the weather gets nice, you can enjoy the campus more.

    답글삭제